Happy New Year!!
2020 was so different than any of us imagined it would be. I started to look for things to be grateful and thankful for. I began to journal daily gratitudes, it was a great way to start each and every day!
I’d like to share in this New Year what I am most grateful for:
- I am thankful for a year that gave us our first grandbaby! I love being a “BB” to our little guy!
- I am so grateful my family has stayed healthy.
- I had the opportunity to travel safely during the pandemic to see my parents.
- My team (GoalLine Real Estate Team) and I were so happy to have helped more than 140 families this year make smooth transitions into a new living space.
- We were blessed to have all our children home for the first time in years for Christmas!
- I am thankful for the leadership of Keller Williams and the North Texas Office during the months of our shutdown and all the unknowns.
- I’m grateful for the success this year with my team at GoalLine Real Estate (GLRE)!
- We were so excited to get to know our new daughter-in-law to be!
- I am grateful for the low-interest rates which helped so many of our families this year.
- I am thankful that although I have the COVID Antibodies I never experienced symptoms.
- I am incredibly grateful and thankful for all my family, friends and colleagues!
I am taking these things that I am grateful for and bringing them with me as we start 2021 together. I am incredibly blessed and excited in this first month of this brand new year! I will continually be looking for things to embrace and to be grateful for in the year to come!
Beth Brake REALTOR®
Positively changing your life as you move forward to your dreams.